Absent vs. Partial or Complex Focal Seizures
Hi,  I am a 38 yo female.  I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Hypothyroidism.  I am also on Metoprolol for a fast heart rate.  This morning I was getting ready for work and talking to my husband when I zoned out.  I don't recall what was going through my mind for the few seconds, but when he finally got my attention, he asked what I was thinking about.  I wasn't sure how to respond - I was fuzzy headed, but I regained my composure, kissed him goodbye, gathered my things and left for work, feeling fine.  This has happened several times, sitting and standing - just a few seconds of "zoning", I would say - at most- twice a month that I recognize.  My husband says it is like I get distracted and stare a hole through things.  I don't think there are any unvoluntary movements or sounds, I just freeze.  Is there a chance that this is some sort of seizure?  
I am going to start this by saying I am not a doctor, but I can try and help you.  It's hard to say what is going on with you when this happens.  It could very well be a type of seizure, but I don't know.  It sounds like you might want to give your doctor a call.