What if I don't Seize during my 48 Hour EEG right now?
  I had a 48 hour EEG hooked up yesterday (Tuesday). for the last 2 years and 2 months Ive had these strange seizure like episodes, the doctors think may be epilepsy, the first one was two weeks after I gave birth to my son (third child) I have an 'Aura' Where my Head gets this numb throbbing sensation, then I begin to feel like the room around me is spinning fast, im real nauseous and then I'm out. pass out, faint, fall, My husband has seen me he said i don't shake or anything i just fall, knock out for a second. Its always really scared me cause Im stay at mother of two preschoolers and a toddler, i dont know when Im gonna "spin" or "pass out" (as i call it) my oldest is barely 5, she sais mommy is Dizzy right now.
  I have been taking topamax for probably 6 months now and it does seem to help, alot. I feel the 'aura' sometimes but it doesnt progress (usually) to a full seizure as often.
  But since I do still have them the doctor ordered me a 48 hour EEG. Plus i have had every other test done and been to every other doctor and we just cant put our finger on what it really it! its been two years and all they can say it "syncope" (fainting) and "seizure disorder" but they still dont really know what type or whats going on!!
  I just had a 'seizure' monday the day befor I got hooked up, im so upset because I wish my head couldve waited so they couldve seen it!
  Is there anything I can do to help get good results? What if I dont have another Episode during the EEG? is ther any way to help bring on a seizure (supervised of course) ? If I dont get a seizure On here is it a waste of time?

I just want to figure this out so I can really fix it, or deal with it, and be there for my kids and live my life.
Sorry so Long! Thanks!