Epilepsy Community
white matter and epilepsy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white matter and epilepsy

my husband has epilepsy and his MRI shows more white matter on the brain. is this normal?
Related Discussions
Welcome to the site and to the community. You have come to a place where people are very supportive and have a lot of information.
I would like to point out that as the information on your left says, this is only my personal advice and you should always consult a doctor with problems first. Also, while it is
understandable to want information or advice about medication/s you should never alter or stop without speaking to the prescribing doctor first.
The advice I give is from personal knowledge and or experience, this does not mean I am a health professional or that my advice should be
taken over a health professionals. If I am not able to help, rest assured there will probably be more people to help. This post is mainly for basic
information and to let you know that while I do not have any advice for you, it is worth it to stick around.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1462244109
Blank
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
Blank
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
Blank