Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Dr says EBV I've been so sick 14 months
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dr says EBV I've been so sick 14 months

Please someone help me !!! I had Glandular Fever when I was about 2 years old. Have been ok basicly up until about 14 months ago. Had onset of severe fatigue and feeling sick,  that has only gotten worse. I feel sick and weak all the time. Spend most of my time in bed to sick to even get up most days, I don't even look like me anymore, allot of skin breakouts. Dark circles under my eyes, it's a horrible struggle to do even the smallest things. I'm about to give up, this is not living ! I can't even clean my house anymore, or take care of my disabled uncle, or my dogs, a friend helps, when she can. I can't do much anymore I'm so sick constantly !!! I try so hard to help my uncle, and all I can do is pet and feed my dogs, I sure miss taking them for walks, and taking my uncle to DQ,, my immunology Dr says its EBV.. ?? Can it really last this long, and be so disabling ?? Is there possibly something else going on ? I can't even think straight anymore my mind feels like its just not there most of the time anymore, I'm so weak. Allot of stomach problems like IBS type thing, sleeping spells that are more like sick comas that last 18 plus hours and I wake up feeling just as worn out or worse, and still so tired it takes me over an hour to just stand up, and I'm not stable, I have odd dizzy spells, and Im having allot of pain in my upper back and stiff neck, sweating, chills, swollen face and eyes, I really feel like I am not going to survive this!! Please someone help me !!! I am really at my wits end here... Please !!!
EBV could b the reason but usually there should be something else !
you should be testing for Lyme, other co infections ad Mycoplasma , CMV IgG IgM and Herpes 6 IFA  , don't waste your time waiting while you could need a treat to get better
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...