Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
shingles and ebv
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shingles and ebv

Hey everyone! I've read about the epstein barr virus incubation period being ebv is 4-6 weeks. Some time ago I had unprotected sex and about 3 weeks later shingles appeared. Would a virus such as ebv trigger something like shingles so soon after this incident? I also developed a huge cold sore straight after shingles started to heal. In the first couple of months after the unprotected sex i had i severe lack of energy, persistent headache, swollen lymph nodes and jaundice, not to mention liver pain. Could this be a sign of ebv?
Cheers guys.