Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Ecoli in foot wound
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ecoli in foot wound

I am a diabetic and had my right great toe removed 8 months ago. Since then I have contracted Ecoli in the unhealed wound area. I have gone to a wound care doctor, only to find out that his idea of healing is to cut the wound down to the bone and see how it does from there. I am no longer with that doctor.
I have tried Zyvox, Cipro and Bactrim for the Ecoli and nothing has helped. I have done alot of praying over this wound/foot and have done everything all the doctors have asked me to do, but with no progress. Please help me, I have very few options or hope left. My email is ***@****.
Thank You and God Bless
Tags: ecoli