Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Foot arch Blister

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Foot arch Blister
I have a cluster of bumps on my left foot. It began with 1 mesquitto bite type bump on my arch on the bottom of my foot. It grew and is now the size of a dime. It itches and hurts severly when I walk. I have tried to pop it but have had no luck. Now I have a cluster of the same ichy painful bumps under my big toes on the same foot. Also growing rapidly and very painful. Any idea what this is and what I can do to treat this. Im afraid that i may lose my foot because I cant walk on that foot. Also don't have medical insurance to pay for a podiatrist. Any help is greatly appreciated.
it could be contact dermatitis or shingles.  try a test application of cortisone to a small area and see if it improves.  if it worsens, it may be some type of fungus.  if you don't see any change, seek a podiatrist for a stronger cortisone (Westcort .2%) and apply twice daily.
avoid wearing rubber sole shoes or old shoes.  
soak the feet in epson salts to help dry the blisters.