Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Hairline Fracture on foot?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hairline Fracture on foot?

Ok, so I hurt my foot really bad 2 weeks ago and I couldn't even walk on it. I went in to get it x-rayed and they said there wasn't any major breaks but that there could be hairline fracture that doesn't show up for a week. I was able to put some pressure on it like 5 days after the injury happened, but with a major limp. I went in a week later to get another x-ray and there was no major breaks but there looked liked there was something wrong with the bone on the top of the foot and was told to see a orthopediatrician as soon as I can. I can walk on it with a little limp and I can run a little bit but can feel the pain. I was wondering if I could have a hairline fracture if I can still walk and run a little bit?