Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Reccurring chilblains?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Reccurring chilblains?

Last winter I had chilblains twice and this winter it seems to have happened to alternating toes on off since about november.
Last winter I didnt care for my feet very well and they were damp quite a lot but I have learned from that. This year I have been wearing multiple pairs of socks, tights and shoes that dont let water in but it seems to be worse!
Even when I am not cold but, my toes are so cold they are numb and sometimes stuck together. This is even when I have lots of socks on. I try not to heat them up too quickly as I know this aggrivates it.
My hands are nearly always cold but as of yet have not had chilblains. At the moment I am also suffering from eye irritation,  (especially in bright sunlight since I had episcleritis for much of summer), I can no longer wear contact lenses, knee joint pain and a general feeling of tiredness. I just feel quite run down.
I wonder why this is happening and what I could do to stop it?