Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
doc foot pain

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

doc foot pain
bottom of the feet sorta the arch and the part by the toes  and the ankles and it makes me off balance then it goes to my back lower . then i start to wobble on the right side thats where all my pain is
make sure you wear supportive shoes (running sneakers) and replace the liners with orthotics.  i like "superfeet" orthotics.  they help support the arch.  
lastly, make sure you do calf stretches daily and get into physical therapy to help you work on balance, stretching, and muscle strengthening exercises.