Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
strange red splotches underneath nailbed
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

strange red splotches underneath nailbed

hello-

a few months ago, around april or march, i developed a large dark red/wine colored splotch underneath my nail of my right big toe. another smaller red blotch has formed below that one. and another one has appeared under the edge of the nail the toe next to the big toe. what could this be? is it a sign of a more serious condition? they're not painful