Gallbladder Community
Gallbladder?
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gallbladder?

for the past 2 months I have been having what feels like "contractions'" in my upper back. It feels as if a vise is appling pressure. The pain usually lasts about an hour and is at its worst in the morning when I wake up. I was 1st treated for upper respitory infection but the condition seemed to worsen. An ultra sound came back showing a "mildly enlarged liver." Yet no one will tell me what that means. I am NOT a drinker. The pain has settled behind my right shoulder blade and my stommach looks as if I am, 7 mos pregnant. I am 52, experiencing menopause and everyday the pain gets worse to where I can not move my neck without extreme agony. I am loosing hair and the top of my head has broken out in a rash. My eyes feel as if they're going to pop out of my head and still all I get from doctors is that "it's nothing" I am not crazy and after reading these posts I see a lot of people have been having similar symptoms. Is there any sure way of testing that will reveal why my liver is showing enlarged and causing so much pain?? It is also hard to breath at times and very tight to wear a bra. Thank you
2827584_tn?1340583296
Same post in "in desperate need of advice" in this forum
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949