General Health Community
About scar tissue about the size of a pencil wrapping around the intest...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

About scar tissue about the size of a pencil wrapping around the intestine

I have had surgery 4 days ago for scar tissue on the intestine .I guess I have many of questions just not sure where to start . I would say the most Important one right now I know that there is two intestines a small and large .Would the Dr be able to see both intestines while he was in doing surgery to begin with .to then be able to remove any more if it were there and seen  .I have a follow up in a week not sure what is the most important ? are to ask the Dr. when I do see him for a foll up  .Confused what would cause this .I have had surgerys in the past .Could this be of any  cause of this ? Most of my surgeries of been  do to endmetriosis and I have had a complete hysterectomy .Could there be a possiblity that I still have endometriosis after a hysterectomy and would the surgeon be able to tell ? will I have to see a specific dr for check up after this point ? Totally confused here can anyone help ? The questions  continue on !Thank you if anyone has any answers please help ?I want to also Thank You for taking the time  and reading my article and any answers you may have ! Thank You and May God Bless You ! Have a Good Day

This discussion is related to Recurrant scar tissue.
Anyone have some insite on adhesions .As I went to the dr for a follow up and he had siad that I had adhesions not scar tissue .What can be done for this ? Is there anyone who has in sight on this .Thank you for reading my article   and any advice /support  on this .Have a Good Day.