Aa
A
A
Close
Behind Left Ear Pain & Sinus Pressure
I am having pain behind my left ear just below that big bone behind the ear.  The pain is  in a very precise location and is like a sharp pain especially when pressure is applied.  I also have been having some sinus pressure along my left cheek bone, headache on the left side and some facial discomfort.  Yesterday I noticed my ear being tender, not really the whole ear but maybe inside if that makes sense.  My neck also hurts on the left side and I just feel really bad.  I went to see my GP last week and he put me on prednisone and pain med... I am no better today and I'm going in to see him again this afternoon.  Any advice?  Could a sinus infection cause the neck pain?  Does this sound anything like mastoiditis to anyone?  Please help, I feel like I'm about to go nuts!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have a lump behind my ear. In the crease bit if you no what I mean, it's been there a couple days it's so sore can't even sleep  on that side, my bf tried to give it a squeeze but only pus came out and made it even more sore, it hasn't changed in size just in pain... Any ideas thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources