General Health Community
Cyanosis. No explanation so far. Please help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Hello, I am a 21 years old male from Argentina. I hope you can understand my English. I am addressing to you seeking for an explanation to what I'm going through. Here's my story.
I was a very active, happy person some months ago. Almost never got sick before. My life was awesome. On may 8th, some minutes before my birthday I suffered of a panic attack. Since then, I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and was on psychological treatment plus some anxiolytics my doctor prescribed me. I had shortness of breath and many other symptoms. I was doing good with the treatment, I was overcoming the anxiety disorder until two weeks ago.
On July 14th, around 30 minutes after running 10km and probably overexercised, I went to have a shower, and when I looked on the mirror I noticed something was wrong with the colour of my lips. Then I looked at my hands, my fingernails were blue. I tried not to worry, but 30 minutes after that I felt palpitations which would last for hours. Finally the palpitations stopped and I went to bed.
On the next day when I woke up, I felt again the palpitations and my fingernails were still somewhat blue. Also I felt chest pain. I went to hospital. The doctor said I needed an ECG and prescribed me diclofenac for the chest pain.
The next day I had the ECG done with normal results. The doctor told me not to worry. On the next few days, my fingernails were not blue anymore, but somewhat purple, I knew something was wrong with them. I went to another doctor and he sent me to another gp and a pulmonologist. The new gp ordered some blood tests, x-ray, another ECG and a spirometry. I saw a cardiologist for the ECG, who said I should get a cardiac echo, because the ECG was ok. Then I went to a pulmonologist, had the spirometry done and he also tested me with an instrument around my fingers and said that my approximate oxygen in blood was ok. Then I went back to the gp, she said that the blood tests were ok, the ECG was ok and the spirometry was ok. But the x-ray showed that the bones of my spine in my neck were straight, and they should be a little curved. She said that this would get better in some days. She told me that the cyanosis wouldn't appear again and I said that the colour of my fingernails wasn't normal, that it was a litte purple. She said they would get normal again. She also told me to get the echo done when I have time, that it wasn't urgent.
Ten days ago I started feeling a sort of dizzy. Not exactly like vertigo, but a strange sensation of instability. I felt headaches through all my head, especially in the forehead, like a point between my eyes, in the back of my head, a one side of my head, a point to the left of my eye and a burning sensation within my head. I also felt facial numbness and pain and a heavy sensation above my eyes, and my vision got notably diminished, especially in my right eye, in which I have an astigmatism. I also felt sleepiness and felt I can't concentrate, like my cognitive abilities are diminished. I'm doing an effort to think to write this. All these symptoms persisted. I have them all today.
The cyanosis showed again some days ago. All my fingernails are a little purple, but only my thumb in my right hand gets very blue. It would get very blue for some seconds or minutes and then return to a little purple. It also seems to change with the position or when I press it.
I went to a gp for the dizziness, the diminished vision and the rest of my symptoms. He said I should have the echo done. And he also said that I shouldn't worry about the rest of the symptoms. He looked at the x-ray of my column and said that all the symptoms -but the cyanosis- were related to the cervical contraction around my neck. He only gave me diclofenac and said I should try to go for a walk everyday and get the echo done.
Right now I have that dizziness and my vision is diminished, plus all the related symptoms I mentioned. I'm really concerned about all my symptoms, I feel like my doctors are not giving me the appropiate diagnosis. What do you think I have? What other tests/checks do you recommend me to do? Is there anything you can tell me to help orientate me and my doctors? I really hope you can answer. Thanks in advance.
Tags: cyanosis, dizziness, Pain, diminished vision