EBV
Hello am a 38 year old male. for 2 years now i have tested pos for ebv my numbers are   ebv ab vca. igm is 9 ebv early agigg is 189 ebv ab vca, igg is 3399 and ebv nucl ag igg 387. where higher in the past and last 6 mo and now numbers stayed  the same. am always tired and have no energy and always i bit acky in my legs arms and back hand and fingers and sometimes feet with  in the last year the more i do the worse i feel. my liver emzines are alway high also. i also have a problom with balnce and they think it my be meneri's. i always feel of balnced. some times i turn my head and things just diapear i have yet ever to pass out or anything but just a lot of off balnced and anxiety when i get dizzy and dont't feel right. when i am walking or driving is the worest so it my be ear thing for balnce. but i was looking on some ebv sites and it all maybe related to ebv i live in a town where dr don't think they guess whats wrong so i need help of who i should be seeing for all of this. my short term memorie seems foggy i seem foggy but i have three kids and day must go on but its getting harder. i have not been abel to hold a job in like 5 years. i have not worked seens june 08 and walking the dog is a chalnge anymore

This discussion is related to mononucleosis numbers.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank
Belle313 It's 106 here today .....th... Comment
Jun 26
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank