Feeling of weakness after recovering from Dengue Fever
I was diagnosed with Dengue on 15th October. By the end of first week, i.e. 21st October, i started recovering and my platelet count went up to 1.55 Lacs. But even after the platelet rise, i have a feeling of weakness and fatigue. I have my exams coming up and i am not able to concentrate. I feel sleepy every time and still feel some joint pains. How long does it take to completely recover from Dengue? What can i do to regain energy quickly. Or will it continue this way for some more time?
   If you are not taking multiple vitamins, you should start right away.  Your body is weak from not being able to handle the Dengue.  Get a good multiple vitamin from your doctor or health practitioner.  
     You will want to make sure that it contains all the B vitamins in particular as they are the ones that will make you strong and give you energy.

try to eat a good diet also to regain your strength.  Beans and rice - stay away from corn for now.

Wishing you the best