Itching and burning
I am 19 yrs old. Lately I have been itching really bad. Strangly most of my itching is at the top of my vagina above the clitoris. it is also around the vaginal opening but not as bad. it itches so bad that i just want to tear the skin off. i have been using vagasil and it is making me itch even worse. i dont know what to do. i cant get into the doctor soon enough. i need something to do fast. this itching is driving me crazy.. please help me someone!!

This discussion is related to Vaginal itching, burning, and swelling.
It sounds like you have a Yeast infection. I know sometimes they get out of control. I am prone to them. I had one so bad one time, I can't even begin to describe it! The stores carry stuff called Monistat, it works well. Or the doctor can prescribe you a pill, I can't remember what it is called, but that works, too. The pill took a litle longer to work on my infection. I know it is horrible!