Post-op Parathyroid Adenoma Resection
I had a parathyroidectomy 2.5mo ago,  and all my symptoms disappeared except chronic right flank pain and low back pain.
My dexa was good, considering, I have Osteopenia borderline in my spine,  and Osteopenia in both hips.  I was on HRT's for the previous 5yrs which I believe helped,  because by the time I discovered my condition,  my calcium was 16,  and had to be brought down by IV medication in the hospital.  The Parathyroid Adenoma was 3.3gms!
SO,  I know I've had this for a very long time.
I had an elevated WBC of 12,000  pre-op,  and have maintained it even after surgery.  I still have right flank pain and low back pain,  and a feeling of swelling or fullness on occasion in my abdomen.
I'm worried about :  pancreatitis
                                  Adrenal issues and the like.
I can deal with the low back pain,  but the constant elevated WBC and right flank pain have gone undiagnosed.  I don't have a UTI or PYelo.
Any suggestions?
Thanx.
Sherry