Ringing in the head
I have been having this ringing sound in my head for almost two weeks now..I am only 19yrs old..
The ringing does not sound like it's coming from my ears; more like my head.
I have this pressure feeling in my head, not a headache, but a pressure sensation; also my ears feels stuffed; it's not aching, but just a stuffy feeling.
For years now, about 9 years back I have had a servere ear aching problem..I went to the doctor but they found no fluid or any abnormalties in my ear; they really didn't do any test, but just took a light n look in my ear...But I continued to have cracking sounds when ever I swallow, yawn etc. I learned to live with it....but to mention, I have bad flight times...I'm scared to travel because the pressure irritates my ear when ever I fly.
To continue, even though I learned to live with the cracking sounds, suddenly a ringing sensation would occur for a about one hour, and when ever i decide to get up and walk around, I would sometimes hear like a heart beat in my ear whenever I move..(It's weird)...I also got used to that, because it was not constant. But now, one day i was driving in my car and all of a sudden, a ringing sound appeared again; I was hoping it would go away; but unfortunately it did not...It is still here...Now I'm having this pressured feeling in my head; more likely in the front of my head, and it's triggering my eyes..My eyes feel sort of full..
To mention, before this actually happened, I was in the Math lab one day and i felt this movement in my head..I thought it was gas, because I did not ate that whole day...I do have some serious gas problems which i was having for 6yrs now..I just did an endoscopy about a week ago; they did a biospy, and everthing was normal; which was unbelieveble..I still do not believe the results..They only found a mild inflammation in the attrum of the stomach; biopsy was also normal..My gas problems are bad, bad...it makes me sick..when I first got it, it use to make me vomit, weak..I thought i would not make it...It was really bad...and now it is still bad, but not like it was before..I also have this twitching feeling in my feet, legs, arms and now my face...I went to my neuorologist and they found that my nerves was normal...nothing wrong...hmmm....So since my stomach problems was still undenied and bothersome, I went to the ER and they did a CAT scan of my stomach and found that I have an cyst on my R kidney and one on my L ovaries..How i got it, I don't know..But I do know that my acid/gaseous problem are very bad before my monthly period start and when it ends...can this be the reason why I'm feeling like this? Not to mention, the twictching is worse when I go to the bathroom to let out my faeces or when my period is on...Righ now i am feeling the twictching as I'm seated..It is mostly present directly where my reproductives are...I thnk thats where it comes from, because that's where i feel it boiling up and then spreads....CAN SOME1 PLEASEEEE HELP...I'M TO YOUNG FOR THIS..I HAVE A FUTURE...AND SO DO U! LUV U GUYS MUCH!

This discussion is related to Pressure in head.
You poor thing,i have had constant pressure in my head for 10 years,sinus problems,dizzy spells and also ringing in my ears.Look up esuk it could be electrosensitivity.More and more people are getting these symptoms! Good luck.