Small lumps on the scalp
For the past year or something now i've been getting these small series of lumps on the top of my scalp under my hair...At very first i worried that it may have been something serious, but i've been fine ever since, the lumps seem to be on random parts of my scalp spread around, none over 1cm Area. I'm just curious as to what this might be, would like to get a reply as soon as it's possible. Thanks

-Brandon Hamilton

This discussion is related to Lump on scalp.
I have almost the same issue as you do..only i have thses hard spots on my scalp that seem to spread around..and if you move a comb or something over it..it feels like it is a lump there..but you can't see it you can only feel it..and it doesn't really itch its just annoying..and it wont go away.