Swollen liver and abdominal lymph nodes
Hello, I am 44 yrs old and having severe abdominal pain for approx 5 months. Been seing docs for 5 of the months due to perimenapause symptoms, low iron etc. Problems started with stabbing pains in lower left and then about 2 months after that left side swelling. Now have lower abdominal swelling/heaviness. Had a pelvic ultra sound nothing abnormal showed. Doctor sent me for cat scan. They found large lymphs (2 2cm in size) in stomach middle area also liver is swelled ?23cm. Doc sending me for colonoscopy and lymph biopsy. He is suggesting abdominal cancer or lymphoma. He was questioning me on why i wasn't more upset at the news. I mentioned again that i have had cat scratch fever (4 yrs ago) as well as tonsils and appendix removed as a child. I had noticed leg swelling during the past few years. I have always been able to bring swelling down with massage and cleansings but not the stomach. Is this possibly an infection or should i start worrying?
It sounds like your physician is paying good attention to you.

There is no sense in worrying about things we can do nothing about, such as who started the war of 1812 or should the Spartans have been at thermopylae. Worrying accomplishes little except to produce gray hairs.

Take each day as it comes, pray, and look for the best.

Infections come in various flavors and colors and it is possible you have several things going on at the same time.

I would trust in my physician.