Swollen lymph nodes with embarrasing odor
I have recently gained a few pounds and noticed that I sweat more than usual. I've tried every brand of deodorant including the home remedies and i can't stop the bad odor or the sweating. After a few days of embarassment, hard and very painful lumps under my armpits. I dont know what to do about this problem any longer and I am losing confidence, and it's getting harder to go in public. I have to bring an extra shirt with a "care kit" along to work. The lumps are not very big, about the size of quarters, but ther are quite a few under each arm. What should I do? Somebody please help me.
hi Princess,

do these bumps pop with puss like matter?  If so, it could be a staph infection.  If so, go to your PCP and get on antibiotics.  This will get help them go away.  Make sure you keep the area dry and clean and don't pop the bumps, they may pop on there own and if they do, wash the area and dry completely as the puss like matter is very infectious and will spread to other areas you touch and create more.