Aa
A
A
Close
1262582 tn?1269888936
Toxic Mold
I had these symptoms for almost two years. Most doctors don't have a clue about mycotoxicosis, its symptoms, diagnosis or treatment. By the time I finally found one, my liver function was down to less than 20%. I was initially diagnosed w/ a bad reaction to medication, a bacterial infection, a mysterious virus, Meniere's disease, Lupus, etc. Nope. It was the slimy black mold growing in the ceiling that was killing me and making me feel like drunk. It took a toxicologist specializing in "sick building syndrome" to crack the case. Find one ASAP. The longer you wait, the higher the risk of permanent damage to your brain and other organs.


This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Avatar universal
i'm soory to hear that.i'm not adoctor but i knowthat black mold is very dangerous.if you can try to kill it with pure bleach and try to stop to reason who helps to grow mold(Humudity).you must stop the mold.get a dehumidifier.And google how to kill black mold. Don't waste your time you need to rid of it as soon as posible.good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9
CA
Avatar f tn
Blank
Gemfly
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
SassyLassie
Nelson, New Zealand
Avatar m tn
Blank
caregiver222
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
TheLightSeeker
London, ON