Toxic Mold
I had these symptoms for almost two years. Most doctors don't have a clue about mycotoxicosis, its symptoms, diagnosis or treatment. By the time I finally found one, my liver function was down to less than 20%. I was initially diagnosed w/ a bad reaction to medication, a bacterial infection, a mysterious virus, Meniere's disease, Lupus, etc. Nope. It was the slimy black mold growing in the ceiling that was killing me and making me feel like drunk. It took a toxicologist specializing in "sick building syndrome" to crack the case. Find one ASAP. The longer you wait, the higher the risk of permanent damage to your brain and other organs.

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
i'm soory to hear that.i'm not adoctor but i knowthat black mold is very dangerous.if you can try to kill it with pure bleach and try to stop to reason who helps to grow mold(Humudity).you must stop the mold.get a dehumidifier.And google how to kill black mold. Don't waste your time you need to rid of it as soon as posible.good luck