blood in mouth
For the past month I have had blood in my mouth.  My dentist can find no reason for this and he says my gums are fine.  The blood is there in the morning, after exercise and after vigorour rinsing.  I have a very high stress job and my life is generally stressful.  I have recently stopped smoking pot after 30 years of heavy pot smoking and this is adding more stress.  I quit smoking tobacco more than 25 years ago.  What can the reasons for blood be?
Your dentist should have recommended you have a ptt clotting-time test or equivelant, for starters. I guess they give dentist degrees by sending in boxtops these days. This test measures the ability of your blood to clot. The reasons for a clotting problem could be complex or as simple as a vitamin K deficiency. If this test is normal, then the treatment is commonly use of a very soft toothbrush and salt to brush the gums, frequent salt-water "swishes" and tooth cleaning.