General Health Community
kenalog injections
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

kenalog injections

hi. I am a 30 year old female.  I had the Kenalog injections for neck and back pain. I was told there were no major side effects. That was a lie. Within a few days I had SEVER insomnia for weeks. I had night sweats, my hair was soaked in the A.M. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I had horrible heart palps. I have Headaches. And now I have CUSHING'S Syndrome because of it. My face swelled up, I have "moon face" Its been two months since my last injection and my face is still fat. =(  I had weight gain. (10lbs) I have acne all over my face, back and neck, the kind of acne that hurts. I HAVE HAIR growing out of my face!!! almost a full beard. thick black hair. I have really bad mood swings, and horrible anger. I often get dizzy and loose my balance. I have been going though all this for two months now and wonder if it will ever end. Will I ever be me again? When? I also now have muscle weakness, I can barley get up a single flight of stairs. My joints and bones also hurt. I have seen an endocrinologist and she thinks all this if from the injections. I have had weeks and weeks of medical testing. =( If I had known, I would take the back pain any day!!  I feel and look like a monster. I hate myself right now.  HOW LONG BEFORE ALL THIS GOES AWAY???