907?1298410043
GroupTrack: We Want a Natural Birth User Group
After pregnancy question
About This Group:

For women and men who believe that birth is a natural process that requires little or no medical intervention welcome to We Want a Natural Birth. For those who are unsure about natural childbirth please join us as we will use many MedHelp trackers, health pages, polls, FAQ's, videos and resources to share about the pros, cons, delights and fears of birthing naturally. This is a peaceful place of refuge for expecting mommies and daddies alike! Please note that I am not a medical professional and this forum is a public domain. If you have any medical concerns you will always be asked to consult with your doctor or midwife. I will also be posting links to graphic birth photos and videos (you will always be forewarned).

Founded by JoyRenee on February 22, 2011
52 members

After pregnancy question

I was wanting to ask you ladies from experience or if you know. I breastfed my daughter since she was born and now lately she has only been eating from me twice a day. And I still havent started my period its been like this since she started solids at 4 months and she is now 6 months old. Any info or advice would be appreciated. Also you can look at my af tracker and see i have spotted an when if that helps.
1 Comment
I love following The Leaky B@@b on Facebook! The @'s are purposeful; that is how they spell their name on there. I'd ask your question there.

It took me until my youngest was 10-months-old before getting my first period.
stacey10 commented on Grace358's status
stacey10 commented on Jewels63's status
Jul 24
FreshLove commented on FreshLove's status
Jul 22