Hernia Community
Hernia pain
About This Community:

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hernia pain

Hi i have an imbilical hernia.I xpirience alot of back pain,constapation,headaches andanal itching.i feel horible most of the time.my surgery is due in july.is any one xpirience the same thing with an umbilical hernia?

Hi!
Umbilical hernias usually present as soft protrusion over the umbilicus. Few symptoms related to umbilical hernias are nausea, vomiting, fever, redness or discoloration, weakness, dizziness; pain.Severe pain can indicate strangulation when bowel or other tissue protrudes through the hernia. Constipation can be due to several other causes like drug induced, thyroid disorders, lack of dietary fiber in diet, colonic inertia etc.Anal itching could be due to pinworms, anal fissures,haemorrhoids etc.Consult a doctor for your symptoms .They may not be related to your umbilical hernia.
Take care and good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank