Hernia Community
Hiatal hernia?

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Hiatal hernia?

For the past week now, I feel like someone has punched me in the stomach and I loose my breath, and my diaphragm is completely pushed out. Eventually it does away, but it causes a lot of chest pains, idk what to do.
Hi!
While epigastric hernia is one possibility, a pain as through someone punched you in stomach area and losing your breath should be investigated for angina and heart attack, immediately. The other possibility is a bad gastric reflux. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined ASAP. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.