Bump on penile shaft
Two days after have a lot of sex with my girlfriend I noticed rather large cyst like bump on the underside of the shaft of my penis. We had had sex and then layed around and did so for a few hours and I did not shower in between each time, only when we were completely done. It did not have a head but it did come to a point and was equally round The sides were more flesh colored and the top was a little read (where it came to the point). I have very cystic skin and tend to pop a lot of pimples and stuff. I did pop it after a couple of tries. After first trying to pop it it became a little discolored and darker. It did pop after a couple of tries. The puss was white with a touch of blood in it i think. It popped out the side not the top, there was no head so i'm guessing it popped at the weakest point. A day after i popped it the swelling resided and it got a lot smaller. It was then smaller and red. A couple days later there still seemed to be fluid underneath the skin and i popped it again with a little puss coming out. It has been there since tuesday. The first time I popped it was tuesday and the second time was saturday.It wasn't painful until I popped it. I had no other symptoms of anything. This pump ust bothered me. I have had pimples and cysts usually in my face and thighs. I have also seen pimples and cycsts in some awkward places (on my lip, behind my ear). THe location was what bothered me. Do you think this was another cyst or pimple in a weird spot or something more serious? I am going to go to the doctor or a clinic this week. I was afraid it may have been herpes. While i doubt that, it is driving me insane if it was and that i could have transmitted it to my girlfriend. We have been dating for a while and I have never noticed anything in this location before. I have had ingrown hairs and pimples around my pubic hair but never anything on the shaft of my penis. Thanks.
Also now it looks like a healing cyst/pimple. THere is minimum swelling and where the head should have been is a small indent.There is no puss. I can squeez a little lymph/puss out of it but if untouched it just is there. It doesn't hurt or itch and never really did unless agitated. I belive it to be a clogged pore that got infected from me popping it and touching it. Just wanted to be clear with what it looks like now.