Herpes Community
HSV-2 Retest?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

HSV-2 Retest?

I recently performed oral sex and 2 days later noticed mild burning after urination and some discomfort in the groin, no other symptoms. I suspected an STD so went to my local Dr's office for STD testing. Everything came back negative except HSV-2 which I was told was "elevated".
I asked for a copy of the test results:
HSV-1 (IGG): 0.43
HSV-2 (IGG): 0.94
HSV-2 IGM: 0.29
This was my first time ever getting tested and am wondering if I should retest (for HSV-2) since I still have some symptoms in my groin - some burning after urination, occasional burning sensation in the whole area, occasional itching in groin and anus, occasional pain in the testes, no other symptoms.
Also wondering if anyone is familiar with STD Test Exrpess or STD Alert and if they're legit?
Thank you in advance!