Herpes symptoms
I just want to ease my mind a little more as I wait for my test results.  I'm concerned I may have herpes, but I haven't had any sores. My only symptoms so far are some warmness, tingling, slight burning and itching in the groin area and quite a bit of urgency for urination. When I urinate there is a very mild burn at the start, but nothing too serious. The opening to my uretha is tender, but I'm assuming that might be from so much urination. I haven't had a fever or any swelling in my glands. This has been going on for well over a week. My encounter was two weeks ago, but I used a condom and the women swears she is clean.  Could this be my mind and anxiety causing this or could it be herpes, but a very mild initial breakout?  Thanks  Ken
Dr. Hook already answered this for you in your other post. I would agree with his comments, and your symptoms sound anxiety driven, not herpes related.