both partners hsv2
I understand that if both partners are hsv2 positive there are fewer worries. And, I am assuming it is would still wise to abstain from sex when there are obvious outbreaks. However, it seems I have heard somewhere that you cannot make herpes "worse" when having sex with another hsv2.....what I am wondering is......if ob lesions have always popped up in the same place historically, is it possible to start new ob locations by having sex with another hsv2 person? (which could be considered making it worse I guess)

Also, if both are hsv1 negative, I am thinking it would be extremely rare for either partner to contract hsv2 orallly....is that right?

Thanks.
You can have sex during ob's if they are in a location that it won't be uncomfortable to do so.  You already have hsv2 in your entire "boxer short" area as we usually describe it. You can't get what you already have.  

Both of you having hsv2 genitally means it's not likely you'll get it orally later on. don't perform oral sex on a partner if they are feeling the beginings of an ob or have an active ob present though just to err on the side of caution.

the only thing easier than both of you having hsv2 is neither of you having hsv2.

grace