Bowl moment issue

I am having bit strange issue, which is related to bowl moment.

I am not sure how to explain.

This is what happening to me, most of the time after eating food within 1-3 hrs my stomach is getting heavy if I didnt go for toilet (for bowl moment)  within one-hour, then my nerves are making sounds (inside stomach). These sounds are bit odd and loud enough.

Also some times I am forced to leak gas (inside the my house only) if I didnt do this then My nerves are making sound (as I need to control it).

I thought of going to see doctor but I am not sure how to explain my problem.
In a day minimum 2-3 times I have to goto toilet (its not watery or I didnt feel any pain)

Please try to share your comments on this.

As I am lean (150 pounds for 5feet 10 inch), I want eat more and gain weight but due to this I am not seeing much result.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to gastroenteritis, malabsorption syndromes, diverticulitis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and parasitic infections. In addition you seem to be having constipation. If the other pathologies can be ruled out then there is an entity called Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Once a diagnosis has been confirmed then an appropriate diet schedule can be planned. For proper evaluation, you will need to consult your primary care physician, who will do a stool analysis to determine the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.