Imodium
I took an imodium yesterday because I had some bad food and had some diarrhea and had to go to work, so I thought it would help.

It's been about 24 hours now and still haven't had a BM.

Does anyone else get really constipated when they take an imodium? I have no pain, I just usually go at least twice a day and I'm often concerned with the slightest change in my daily routines.
gosh just go with it It feels great not to poop for 24 hours.lol
Love Venora
i found i couldnt take it because i would have terrible pain and bloating afterwards....anything other than immodium....?
When I had surgery they said the anethesia and pain pills would possibly cause constipation and boy did it. I drank plum juice with extra fiber and that took care of the pain/bloating and constipation. Just an idea. Get the 100 percent juice.
pop a laxative and you should be back to normal!  i wish i went 2x a day!  I can't even imagine whats that like! 2x a week is even good for me!  i often wonder where i keep all the food that i eat all week???