Inflammation in colon
I have been experiencing inflammation in my bowel/colon.  I also have nausea, and gas both from the rectum and burning stomach with belching.  I am quite concerned as I have been having troubles with my bowels lately and have been taking psyllium, magnesium, vit c and probiotic to make sure they keep moving.  As sometimes, I have muscle spasms in the rectum in the rectum in the middle of the night(happens about 4 times /year and doctor believes it's proctalgia fugax).  I also had a bit of bright red blood on the toilet paper after I wiped this morning.  I am so worried and hoping that this nausea is due to my anxiety only.   Should I be worried?
You should talk with you doctor and have some tests run to rule out other causes (i.e. colon cancer etc.)  There are many different causes for the symptoms you are describing here.

Hope this helps