Sharp stools! plz help!!!!
Hello, sorry for being gross but for the past couple of weeks ive noticed a strange change in my stools. They are very mushy and sticky  but feel incredibly sharp as they pass. It feels like they have shreds of glass in them. Upon inspection i found that they contain undigested food particles that are have sharp edges like seeds/grains. but ive had the same diet all my life so im not sure whats causing this sudden change. Ive had no blood in my stools, but now im afraid due to the sharpness i might get injured.

Im 21 years of age, dont take any medication (other than vitamin supplements), and have been under alot of stress lately.
Please reply if you have an idea of what might be going on.....
Hi There,
Are constipating? For how long is it going on?
If you are under a lot of stress then I assume that you are having constipation. Constipation can cause hemorrhoid(this is like a bump by your anus which isn't painful if you touch it) . If you have hemorrhoid then this might be the reason of sharp feeling when you passing stool.
Try to drink more water and start exercising to control your stress.indigested food won't cause sharp pain when its passing