irritated anus
hi, i need to ask this certain question. i had irritated anus. then, i go to the bathroom many times and i had hard stools. i am suffering this for almost 2-3 days now. last time i went to the bathroom because i think i needed to, i had no stool but when i wiped my anus, there was a mucus discharge that it looks like a pus and some drop of blood. i am not into anal sex or anything. i didn't take any medications yet. i thought i had pin worms. i am scared to go for a check up. please. answer me. thank you.
Mucus is a sign of inflammation.  What you can do for immediate relief is to start Miralax for the constipation, stop dairy products, and take Align.  Align is a probiotic that lots of doctors and patients are having great results with.  The Miralax has generics available, and there are companies trying to copy the Align, so those are cheaper and might give you similar results.  These are over the counter products.  

Do see the doctor and get blood tested for celiac disease.  That would be an allergy to gluten, but don't try to stop gluten until you get tested because that would mess up the test results.  

Hope you feel better soon.