Kidney Stones Expert Forum
Please check this report & suggest status?

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.

The Patient is My Grand-Father. He is about 60 years old.

Often suffers from Blood Pressure, Recently he was feeling tired after doing some hard-work like after coming from Morning Walk or stuff like that. He feels weak & a bit less seance in the upper option of body(from neck to head).

The Doctors said that he might have blocks in Heart. Then in a test there were some looks of Stone in Kidney. But he never had any pain in his belly or in that area. Here is some information of the Report:

PATHOLOGICAL REPORT:

[+] Serum Cretinine -- 1.6 mg/dl

LIPID PROFILE:

T. Cholesterol - 187.00 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol - 44.00 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol - 116.0 mg/dl
Triglyceride - 157.00 mg/dl

URINE EXAMINATION REPORT:

Albumin - (+)

I'd highly appreciate if anybody could tell me what actually is going on? Is there really stone in his Kidney? Does the information from the reports say that?

Any Kind of Reply is Highly Appreciated. Thank you.
It is impossible to diagnose a kidney stone based on a blood test.  The lab work does, however, suggest some kidney function abnormalities, which are often the result of uncontrolled high blood pressure.