Allodynia
Hi Everybody--
I hope everyone is well. I haven't been on in a while. Life got crazy and then I was actually feeling pretty decent for about 2 months there!

Here's my question:  I recently noticed that when shaving my left leg, whenever the razor runs over a particular stretch, I get elelctric zaps up my leg or in my toes.  The sensation can also be elicited by lightly scratching. It's not absolutely consistent and it varies in intensity but lately it happens more often than not.  The same leg is sometimes numb, sometimes not.

I read a description of allodynia and it seems like the closest thing to this experience, but I'm not sure. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I have a hypersensitive feeling on the inside of my lower left leg off and on all the time. If my pants/jeans brush up against it, it feels strange. Not a feeling you would normally have when clothing touches your skin.  

-Kelly