Multiple Sclerosis Community
MS & Parkinson's Disease

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

MS & Parkinson's Disease

can you have MS and Parkinson Disease at the same time, as my MS specialists says that my tremours are not MS related as well as some of these other symptoms I am having that I have looked up under Parkinson"?  Please help?
Hi there,

Yes it would be possible to have both because MS doesn't exclude you from any other conditions but it wouldn't be very common to have both, it would probably be more common to have secondary Parkinsonism due to a medication.

Have you looked at the site http://www.wemove.org/par/  this has one of the best (simple to read ) information packages, i've found about tremors that might be worth reading.

Cheers............JJ