Multiple Sclerosis Community
Numb toe and heel with white patches

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Numb toe and heel with white patches

Now I am having white patches on my left foot and numbness in those spots. On my big toe, the center of my foot and on my heel. Could my cold be causing my body to do this????
Rae
Do the white patches ever turn blue/purple or red afterward?  If so, this could be Raynaud's phenomenon.  I have it in just my feet.  You should see a rheumatologist to get a proper diagnosis.  It's really a benign vascular thing.  But it can be significant in the big scheme of things.  If there are no color changes, it may still be Raynaud's, but I would let a rheumatologist tell you about it.

Let me know if you have questions.  It's something you can easily look up info on, I'm sure.

Zilla*