Multiple Sclerosis Community
What is wrong with me?
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is wrong with me?

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me out. I am 19 years old and for some reason since a while back I have been worried too much about my health. Whenever i see a story on TV about a kind of sickness I start feeling like i have the same symptons. I am not sure why. It is pretty annoying because i am too young to think about dying and anything related to the matter. My question is about what happened to me tonight though. I was halfasleep when i heard my parents coming out the room. I guess I got kind of scared because i had a funny feeling as if something was wrong. I stayed awake to make sure nothing was wrong. When they went back to their room, I went back to fallling asleep and once again I had that funny feeling that something was wrong. It was like an anxiety feeling. A weird feeling. So I wanted to open my eyes to turn and just make it go away. It made it worse because I felt like I wasnt in control of my body. My eyes would not open up and it took me a while to be able to move. I felt like my brain was not functioning or something. Now I am awake and very tired but also very scared because i do not want anything to happen to me. After i woke up , my left arm and hand feel a little numb. I have had s CAT scan and my doctor said that if it was an emergency they would call me and thank God i never heard anything from them but I never really got the resutls.. I just want to be able to go to sleep and rest since I havent been able to do that often and i am exhausted. Thank You.
Andrea