Multiple Sclerosis Community
nausia, dizziness, hip pain

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

nausia, dizziness, hip pain

Hi I'm a 27 year old female who's active and has a 2 year old child. In the past month or so I've developed nausia when in the car and disorientation or dizziness at night before bed. I've also been having pain in my right hip which is new and haven't consulted with a doctor. Any ideas as to what this could be? Do you think that there's any relation between the 2 symptoms?
Welcome to the MS forum.  New onset motion sickness and dizziness could be related.  Since you really haven't described the pain in your hip (Is it there all the time? What is the pain like?  What makes it better and what makes it worse?) it is really hard to give you an opinion.   Did the dizziness/nausea/hip pain all start at the same time?

Bob