Nutrition Expert Forum
B12 deficiency
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

B12 deficiency

I have been diagnosed with an Immune Deficiency (complement MBL deficiency) and also Fibromyalgia and jsut had blood work done and found out that my B12 level was low.  They told me that it was 400 and is suppose to be between 200-1100(not sure if that is correct but it is what they told me).  I have been suffering fatique really bad and have lost half of my hair and wonder if it would be a good idea for me to get the B12 shots?  My physician told me I would maybe have to get them if the level goes down anymore but since I have a immune deficiency, would it be a wise idea to start to get them now??
Thank you