Nutrition Expert Forum
Can Vitamin and Electrolyte deficiency cause hunger?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Basically, that's the whole question. I've started taking some multivitamin + minerals tablets and for the past week, I've been considerably less hungry. Was the hunger caused by my body trying to maintain a nutritional balance, or is it just a coincidence?
Your body needs vitamins and minerals daily and the best source are our foods. Hunger is from the body needing food which all the nutrients are present if you eat healthy. Thank you for your question.