Chocolate Overdose?
I haven't had chocolate in a while, but I recently bought 2 large bars of dark chocolate (i now have an aversion to them :P) and ate them in one sitting. I was feeling fine for an hour or so but then I began to have trouble breathing. A couple of hours later, I started feeling intense nausea and I decided to sleep it off.

I woke up the next day feeling better, and it has been a couple of days now but I'm still feeling very fatigued. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this fatigue is related to my eating too much chocolate and if so, is there a way that I can get rid of it. I can't concentrate or focus and it's really interfering with work.

Thanks for any help!

If you had a reaction to chocolate, it would not go on for days. Suggest you see your doctor and get checked.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.