Nutrition Expert Forum
Healing B6 toxicity

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Healing B6 toxicity
Recently, you had posts stating that B6 toxicity would resolve in 6 months, according to research. Could you please let us know what research you are referring to? I thought that I had viewed every known article on this subject.
Also, would a  pain management specialist be of help with the toxic neuropathy in the feet and hands?. What is your opinion on the use of digestive enzymes for this condition? Thank you so much.
I am so sorry that I did not answer your question. The research comes from my profession literature. Vitamin B6 toxicity may resolve itself in 6 months; however, in some cases it is permanent. A pain management specialist may help you. Digestive enzymes would not help because the vitamin B6 compound is absorbed into our body as itself and not chemically broken down. Thank you for your question.
can u please help me.I took isnoiazid for tb with pyridoxine 10 mg for six months and I have leg cramps,buzzing in hands and feet,twitches and altered sensations.can u plz tell me how do I did out whether I have a deficiency or toxicity?isoniaZid depletes ur body of b6 that's why i took the supplement but my diet was always very good so u cudnt have been deficient so can I be toxic then?It has Been 3 months since I stopped my treatment but ian still the same.uam
going ma thinking abt it and I want to due to end this pain basically now.