Nutrition Expert Forum
Protein makes me sick

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Protein makes me sick

For about the last week, everytime i try to eat protein (hard boiled egg, yogurt, cottage cheese, chocolate milk, etc) i seem to throw up, however if i eat the protein with lots of carbs, or just carbs alone i seem to be ok. Other than thhe lack of protein should i be worried?
Tags: Protein, sick
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'5"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
170
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
26
We need protein consumed on daily basis. How do you feel when you eat meat, which is a protein? Try low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta, vegetables (salad) with nuts or beans).  This will give you protein, however, there are carbohydrates to help you. Suggest eating 5-6 small meals a day which may help you with your issue.