Nutrition Expert Forum
Vitamin intake
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Vitamin intake

I would like some advice on my vitamin intake and if it's ok to take all the vitamins I take daily. I am 57 yrs. old and have Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue syndrome. I am on daily medications for underactive thyroid (Eltroxin), high blood pressure (Lisinopryl), and estrogen (Premarin). I have tried numerous meds for my FMS but nothing has helped so far. I am taking the following vitamins daily:
A Multi-vitamin, 1000 mg.Vitamin C, 1000 IU Vitamin D, Calcium Citrate consisting of 200 IU of calcium and 315mg. of Vitamin D, and 1000mg.Omega 3 Fish Oil, 2-3 times/day, and 1000mg Echinacea.

Is there a problem taking these daily and should I take anything else?  Because of my FMS I'm not as active as I should be that's why I try to take various supplemants. There is a natural product for FMS called Fibrosense I am considering trying now but will take any vitamins that might help as well.
Thank you.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'4"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
195lbs.